

Jacob, Jenna, and Nicholas all participated in swimming lessons this past summer, but they still couldn't wait to get in our own little inflatable pool. It was so nice and easy to set them free in the backyard to enjoy the water. They spent hours each day out there. They're still little enough that they're happy on the slip-n-slide!
While we spent most of the summer in our own backyard....
...we headed to Paradise Bay public pool, too! This is the same pool that I used to go to when I was a kid but it was called the Lombard Commons back then. Let me tell you, there is nothing common about this pool now! I was amazed to see that now there's a zero depth pool with fountains, a diving pool, lap pool, three water slides, and a nice kiddie pool too. A far cry from the standard rectangular shaped pool that I used to swim in! My kids said it was as good as the Wisconsin Dells! They were very excited.






