Friday, December 4, 2009

Halloween Fun!

The kids were excited to go and get their pumpkins so we took our annual trip to a family owned farm that we visit every year. From the get-go Nicholas was intent on picking out the perfect one to be his Thomas jack'o lantern. After getting their pumpkins, we enjoyed a little hay ride and a run thru the hay maze! My Mom, Dad and Yia Yia came along with us, too. We all had a great time.


Here is Nicholas with his final pick!










Here Tom is carvin' up the pumpkins with the kids. I love this picture of Jenna helping with her dinosaur pumpkin. She was SO excited that Tom found this apatosaurus design for her! We did four pumpkins: an Elmo for Marissa, an apatosaurus for Jenna, Nicholas' was a Thomas the Tank Engine, and Jacob did a tradtional scary face pumpkin.



The kids couldn't wait to go out trick-or-treating! I was disappointed that I couldn't go along with them for all the fun. Instead, I was home recovering from the swine flu (don't take me there...it was awful). So, Tom headed out with them. While it was a bit chilly, they still managed to come home with gobs of candy...more than they'll ever be allowed to eat. Here they are in their costumes...three cute dinosaurs and a happy frog!