Tuesday, January 27, 2009

These Boots Were Made For Walkin'!


Tommy thought that Marissa's feet were freezing in the shoes I had her wearing this winter so the day before Christmas he came home with a special present just for his baby girl...a new pair of boots. I must say that I was impressed with the ones he picked out...they're really cute and in style! To say that Marissa loves her new boots would be an understatement. They are literally on her feet ALL of the time! She immediately requests them first thing in the morning and heads straight for the laundry room saying "boot, boot, boot!" After they're on her feet they stay there pretty much all day. She does take them off for naptime, but usually seeks them out immediately upon waking up. She even puts them back on after we put her jammies on at night. Tom is quite proud of his purchase...and that he's made Marissa so happy. Marissa's other love is her "toot-brush" (toothbrush). She has it in her mouth constantly. I think it's a good look with her new boots. She very particular about her toothbrush...and has her favorite one. She lets you know if you try to give her one that she doesn't like. Not only does she brush her own teeth, but she also likes to brush her baby dolls teeth as well. Here's a picture of her new look!