Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm going to be an Aunt!



It's finally true!! Melissa and Rick are expecting! Baby Alejandro is due on April 14, 2011 which means that this is going to be Tom's and my first niece or nephew! We are obviously super excited. I had to wait for Melissa to make the official announcement before I could post about it. (I figured since she has shared the news on Facebook that it's okay now).





Rick and Melissa told my parents about baby when we were camping in Brown County State Park in August. They put a cute teddy bear in a lawn chair between them. It didn't take long for my parents to catch on that they were going to be grandparents again! (I love the picture of my dad with his hand on his forehead).



Rick has been looking forward to being a daddy for a long time.


I'm really enjoying experiencing pregnancy with my sister. It's been fun fielding all of her crazy phone calls and emotional breakdowns. I love that I get the minute by minute updates on everything that is going on with Baby A. We're pretty sure that Melissa is feeling baby kick and we'll be finding out in December if it's a girl or boy. (My guess is girl.) Rick and Melissa are going to be a wonderful parents and I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew. This kid is going to be spoiled rotten by his/her Aunty Jen.