
Jacob and Jenna recently had their birthdays! It was a week filled with celebration...lots of cakes (dino), parties, presents, family, and friends. Here are a few pictures of my birthday kids...hard to believe they're already 7 and 5. Thanks to all who celebrated their special day(s) with us!

They both got a stuff-a-saurus for their birthday. Yes, you've probably already caught on...stuff your own dino...as you can see from the pictures they absolutely love them! Jenna's is a t-rex and Jacob's is a triceratops.
Jacob and Jenna had a cosmic bowling party with a few of their friends. Fun was had by all, especially Jacob who really got into it (shocker, I know). For those who didn't personally witness his strike, spare, or however many pins he knocked down...you were sure to as least hear about it as he spent a good amount of time running around hands above his head screaming, "I got a spare!" or "I got a strike!". It was very entertaining. I'm embarrassed to admit he is a better bowler then his mother. Jenna hung out with the girls and did a little bowling too, but couldn't wait for cake. Here is a picture of her with me and her friend, Mallory.
Happy Birthday, Jacob and Jenna!!



